We can’t wait to get our shakes on with you! Our Micro event is held outdoors on The Podium Mall rooftop. Machines are socially distanced and classes are limited to a maximum of 4 people per class. To maintain a socially distanced workout, registered attendees will only be given access to the rooftop during their booked Elev8 class.
What you get!
- Awesome 45 minute SRT workout
- Towel for class
- New Elev8 grip socks for keeps
- Sanitization of the machine – there will be a 30 minute gap between each class
If you prefer bringing your own towel and socks, no problem! We’ll keep the towel but the socks are keepers!
What to bring
- Water – we do not have or sell water on site
- Lockers and storage is not available on the rooftop. Elev8/Podium are not responsible for belongings, please leave your valuables at home.
- No phones are allowed during class
Arriving to class
- Go to the 6th floor to access the outdoor space. Come as early as 20 minutes before class starts and arrive no later than 10 minutes before class starts. The Micro is just as effective as the Mega, but it does have its own way of doing things. Late comers will only be allowed to those who consistently use a micro in Elev8 Live at Home classes. Arrive early so you have enough time for Micro orientation.
- Check in with your Front Desk Rockstar and present your vax card! You won’t need to show it again when Elev8 opens in Podium on April 1st.
- Booked guests will only be allowed access to the workout space, no additional guests will be admitted.
- Masks are optional for outdoor workouts and indoor workouts with high ceilings with proper ventilation (per IATF guidelines)
- Restrooms are located within the mall. Elev8 facilities will only be available if the event is moved to the studio due to a rain out.
- Rain or shine, we shake and pulse! In the event of unfortunate weather, your class will be moved to our studio on the 4th floor.