MEGA IMPORTANT POLICIES
Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the class start time will be credited back to your account for future use.
If you need to switch classes, you can do so up until 5pm the day prior. For last minute (day of) schedule changes you’re free to drop in to another class but we can’t guarantee a Megaformer will be available. If your class is not rescheduled by 5pm the day prior and you are unable to drop in for class your session will be considered utilized.
All sales are final. Classes are not eligible for transfer, refund, sharing or exchange. All classes must be prepaid and booked through our online scheduling platform.
- Listen to your body and work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Bring a water bottle and always stay hydrated before and after class.
- Discuss any medical concerns, injuries, or special medications with your instructor.
- Phones in the studio must be placed face down and underneath the Megaformer or bike until the cool down is finished. If you use your phone during class you will be asked to leave the session without being permitted to return.
- Punctuality is key! Please make it a habit to arrive on time or your Megaformer may be given away to a wait listed or drop-in client once class starts.
- Grip socks must be worn on the Megaformer at all times.
- Purses, bags, and personal items are not allowed in the studio during class, as it creates a hazard for both the instructor and fellow classmates.