WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY CLASS?
WHAT IF I AM RUNNING LATE TO CLASS?
Sometimes things come up, and we get that. We have a limited number of machines so if you are registered for a class and have not arrived by the class start time, your spot may be given to a waitlisted or drop-in student. You may still join class late if a machine is available when you arrive.
To ensure your safety, if you have never tried the Elev8 Method and are late, you will not be permitted to participate in the class. All new students are required to arrive 15-minutes before class begins so the instructor can provide a brief orientation of the machine and method. We thank you in advance for understanding!
DO I NEED TO WEAR GRIP SOCKS?
Yes, all Elev8’ers are required to wear grip socks during class. Rest assured, you can purchase them at the studio.
CAN I SHARE MY PACKAGE WITH A FRIEND?
Most of our packages are eligible for sharing. To share your package with a friend please ensure they have created an account on our website. Once they have an account you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to have them linked to your package. Please note that we cannot transfer classes to another account, rather they are linked to your package and can book using your sessions through their own account. You can link as many people as you’d like!
HOW CAN I SIGN UP FOR YOUR ADVANCE CLASSES?
Our advance class – Arms, Abs, Obliques – requires a minimum of 10 Elev8 Full Body classes before joining. They’re a ton of fun but we want our new friends to have a base of support before they take the fast moving, super challenging classes!
HOW DOES THE WAITLIST FOR CLASS WORK?
If class is full you can add yourself to the waitlist. You will receive a confirmation email if a spot opens up and you’ve been added to class. If you are added to class within the 24 hour cancellation policy and you can no longer attend due to late notice, you can be removed from class without losing your session. If you don’t make if off the waitlist, your session will not be taken from your account.
SHOULD MY FIRST CLASS BE A PRIVATE SESSION?
Our classes accommodate a wide range of fitness levels and our team is trained to work with a variety of clientele to meet your individual physical needs.
Private sessions are great for those who are new to exercising, recovering from an injury, or simply love the freedom to book outside of the Elev8 class schedule.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I TAKE CLASS?
CAN I WORKOUT AT ELEV8 IF I AM PREGNANT?
WHAT TO BRING (AND NOT BRING) TO CLASS?
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move and stretch easily in. Fitted pants and a tank top is our favorite pick!
- Grip socks. If you don’t have any, we’ve got you covered; you can purchase them at the studio.
- We have a water machine and encourage you to bring your own bottle to fill up! Be kind to Mother Nature.
- Hand towels are provided at each class.
- Please store any loose jewelry or leave it at home. This prevents your favorite jewels from getting caught on the machine.
- No cell phones during class. Take some time to disconnect from the world and focus on yourself. Please be respectful of the instructor and other classmates.