WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY LAGREE FITNESS™ CLASS?
Not a problem! Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the class start time will be credited back to your account for future use.
If you need to cancel a reservation, please give us a call or email email@example.com.
WHAT IF I AM RUNNING LATE TO CLASS?
We understand that things come up, however, if you are registered for a class and have not arrived by the class start time, your spot may be given to a waitlisted or drop-in student. You may still join class if a MegaformerTM is available when you arrive.
To ensure your safety, if you have never tried Lagree Fitness™ and are late, you will not be permitted to participate in the class. All new students are required to arrive 10-minutes before class begins so the instructor can provide a brief orientation of the Megaformer™. We thank you in advance for understanding, and know that you’ll thank us in return!
DO I NEED TO WEAR GRIPPY SOCKS?
Yes, all Elev8’ers are required to wear grippy socks during class. Rest assured, you can purchase them at the studio.
SHOULD MY FIRST CLASS BE A PRIVATE SESSION?
We do not require new clients to start with a private session, as Elev8 Lagree Fitness Studio classes are designed to be done in a group setting. Our classes accommodate a wide range of fitness levels and our team is trained to work with a variety of clientele to meet your individual physical needs.
Private sessions are great for those who are new to exercising, recovering from an injury, or simply love the freedom to book outside of the Elev8 Lagree Fitness Studio class schedule.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I TAKE CLASS?
CAN I WORKOUT AT ELEV8 IF I AM PREGNANT?
WHAT TO BRING (AND NOT BRING) TO CLASS?
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move and stretch easily in. Long, fitted pants and a tank top is our favorite pick!
- Grip socks. If you don’t have any, you can purchase them at the studio.
- We have a water machine but please bring your own bottle to fill up! Be kind to Mother Nature.
- Hand towels are provided at each class.
- Please store any loose jewelry or leave at home. This prevents your favorite jewels from getting caught on the machine.
- No cell phones during class. Take some time to disconnect from the world and focus on yourself. Please be respectful of the instructor and other classmates.